The Listel Hotel Vancouver is a 129 room boutique hotel in Vancouver's West End located on fashionable Robson Street, close to Coal Harbour (Vancouver's scenic Inner Harbour area), English Bay, Stanley Park and the centre of Vancouver's downtown area. It's a very short walk to a plethora of top quality bars and restaurants, with the shopping extravaganza that is Robson Street right on your doorstep. The hotel is the sister property to the Listel Whistler Hotel.
There's a wide choice of facilities on offer at the Listel including a great restaurant and bar, a fitness centre, daily wine receptions and complimentary WiFi. The hotel hosts two of Vancouver's best restaurants - Forage showcases fresh, local, sustainable cuisine, whilst Timber offers more of a traditional pub scene with Canadian comfort food and drink choices to match.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Laundry facility
- Fitness Centre
- Complimentary access to Steve Nash Fitness World Express (3 blocks away)
- Computer kiosk and printer
- Valet parking
- Daily wine reception 5pm-6pm
- Forage restaurant
- Timber bar
Room Types & Amenities
All rooms and suites at the Listel are uniquely designed and furnished, featuring original artwork and themed by hotel floor. The hotel strives for eco-friendly hotel practices and sustainability throughout and makes a positive effort to conserve energy, reduce waste and to minimize its carbon footprint.
- WiFi access
- In-room safe
- Comfy bathrobes
- Deluxe bathroom products
- Original and limited edition artwork
Room types available:
- Modern Art Floor Room with 1 king, or 1 queen or 2 queen beds with a retro design and modern art style throughout.
- Museum Room = 1 king or 1 queen bed with original and limited edition First Nations art (UBC's Museum of Anthropology has allowed the hotel to present a tribute to all things British Columbian).
- Gallery Room = 1 king bed, designed as an individual gallery with bespoke artwork and furnishings.
"The Listel Vancouver Hotel is located on Robson Street in Vancouver's fashionable West End. Eco-friendly with an emphasis on sustainability and creativity throughout, the Listel offers something a little bit different!"
The prices above are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Modern Art Floor Room (RO) and a one-way private SUV transfer from Listel Hotel Vancouver back to Vancouver airport. The prices displayed are strictly for guide purposes only. Prices reflect all current relevant offers and may be subject to restrictions on dates, durations, availability and room types. Prices include all taxes.