Our most popular city stopover destination and a great add-on for any western Canadian ski resort itinerary, the Fairmont Waterfront in Vancouver has some of the most stunning views in Canada. Whether you are looking out over the water to the coastal mountains or to Stanley Park, you can't fail to be in awe of this city. In a prime position, the recently renovated Fairmont Waterfront is within easy walking distance of Stanley Park, Gastown and the downtown area. Expect warm, welcoming service at this fabulous 5-star hotel.
The Skytrain terminus is located beneath the hotel offering easy access from/to YVR airport.
Fairmont Gold is available at the Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver. Please ask one of our Ski Specialists for further details.
- Health Club & Fitness Centre
- Indoor Whirlpool
- Steam rooms
- Outdoor heated pool
- ARC Bar and Restaurant
- Valet parking
- In-room dining
- 24 hour front desk
- Complimentary WiFi
Room Types & Amenities
All guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows to accentuate the views. Rooms come fully loaded with technology and include a multi-media connectivity hub.
- HD flat screen TVs
- WiFi access
- Sealy Posturepedic pillow-top beds
- In-room safe
- 24 hour in-room dining
- Keurig coffee maker
- Large working desk with chair
- Exclusive Le Labo toiletries
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Hair dryer
Unit Types Available:
- Fairmont Room: Spacious South facing rooms overlooking the dramatic architecture of Vancouver’s city skyline and the hotel’s 2,100 square foot herb garden.
- Deluxe Partial Harbour View Room: Elegant North facing rooms with partial water views overlooking Burrard Inlet Harbour, the North Shore Mountains and Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal.
- Signature Harbour View Room: Premium water view rooms offering spectacular views of the North Shore Mountains, Coal Harbor or Stanley Park.
- Signature Stanley Park Harbour View Room: West facing premium views of Stanley Park, Coast Mountains & Harbour.
- West Coast Suite
- 1 & 2 Bedroom Suites
- Fairmont GOLD: Fairmont Gold City Room, Fairmont Gold Harbour Room: include dedicated concierge, exclusive lounge, continental breakfast & canapés.
All images courtesy of Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver.
"The Fairmont Waterfront continues to be our most popular Vancouver hotel, offering fantastic value for money for such a distinctive hotel. The views across the inner harbour to the Coastal Range are incredible! "
The prices above are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Fairmont Room (RO) and a one-way private SUV transfer from Fairmont Waterfront back to Vancouver airport. The prices displayed are strictly for guide purposes only. Prices reflect all current relevant offers and may be subject to restrictions on dates, durations, availability and room types. Prices include all taxes.