The 367 room Fairmont Pacific Rim is a luxury hotel which is elegant, cosmopolitan, casual and contemporary. With a prime waterfront position in downtown Vancouver about 200m along the inner harbour from its sister property: the Fairmont Waterfront, it offers easy access to the world class shopping and entertainment that the city has to offer. From the hotel you will have uninterrupted views of the North Shore Mountains, Stanley Park and Howe Sound.
- Rooftop pool
- Willow Stream Spa
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Botanist restaurant featuring a Cocktail Lab & Bar, Dining Room and Champagne Lounge
- Giovane Cafe, eatery and market
- Lobby Lounge and RawBar featuring sushi, cocktails and live music
- 24 hour front desk
- Valet parking
- 24 hour in-room dining
Room Types & Amenities
Spacious, elegant and comfortable the Fairmont Pacific Rim’s 367 luxurious bedrooms will please the most discerning guest. Most of the guest rooms overlook the inner harbour with spectacular views of the snow-capped North Shore Mountains. Fairmont Gold is available at the Fairmont Pacific Rim. Please ask one of our Ski Specialists for further details.
- Mascioni bathrobes
- Steams & Foster luxury beds
- Soaker tubs, separate showers and LCD TV in the bathroom
- iPad2 device
- Wall-mounted, 42-inch LCD TVs with media connectivity
- In-room safe
- Fully stocked, refrigerated private bar with snacks and sundries
- Rose 31 bathroom amenities by Le Labo
- Hair dryer
Unit types available:
- Fairmont Room
- Deluxe Partial Harbour View Room
- Signature Harbour Mountain View Room
- Stanley Park View Suite
- Signature Harbour View Suite
- Pool View Suite
- Fairmont Gold City View Room
- Fairmont Gold Harbour Mountain View Room
- Fairmont Gold Corner Suite.
All images courtesy of Fairmont Pacific Rim.
"Opened in 2010 for the Vancouver Winter Olympic Games, the stunning Fairmont Pacific Rim leads the way when it comes to 5-star luxury in Vancouver. Expect exemplary service, world-class lodging and amazing views!"
The prices above are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Fairmont Room (RO) and a one-way private SUV transfer from Fairmont Pacific Rim back to Vancouver airport. The prices displayed are strictly for guide purposes only. Prices reflect all current relevant offers and may be subject to restrictions on dates, durations, availability and room types. Prices include all taxes.