The Westin Monache Resort has a prime location, just steps from Mammoth Village's shops, bars and restaurants and adjacent to the Village Gondola.
Guests staying at the Westin Monache have access to a wealth of on-site facilities. Relax and unwind after a day on the slopes in the outdoor pool and hot tubs, taking in the surrounding mountain scenery and fresh air before heading to the Whitebark Restaurant, Bar & Lounge for a touch of sushi and a bespoke cocktail.
- Westin Kids Club
- Concierge desk
- Room service
- Restaurant & bar
- Fitness facility
- Complimentary local shuttle service
- Valet parking
- Heated outdoor pool
- Hot tubs
Room Types & Amenities
The hotel offers 230 beautifully furnished studios and suites, all with views of the Eastern Sierras - for a guaranteed spectacular view go for the 'High Floor' room categories. Studios and 1 Bedroom Suites all feature kitchenettes, but the larger 2 Bedroom Suites all have fully equipped kitchens.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Coffee maker
- Sofa bed
- Gas fireplace
Room Types Available
- Studio: King bed and Double sofa bed, gas fireplace and kitchenette, 1 bathroom, balcony
- Studio High Floor (as Studio but with guarantee views)
- Mammoth Studio Suite (as Studio but larger)
- 1 Bedroom Suite: Separate bedroom with King bed, plus a lounge with gas fireplace, Queen sofa bed, and a kitchenette, 1 bathroom, balcony
- 1 Bedroom Suite High Floor (as 1 Bedroom Suite but with guaranteed views)
- Mammoth 1 Bedroom Suite (as 1 Bedroom Suite but larger)
- 2 Bedroom Suite: Master bedroom with King bed, 2nd bedroom with Queen, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, and a lounge with gas fireplace and Queen sofa bed.
- Mammoth 2 Bedroom Suite (as 2 Bedroom Suite but larger)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Suite (as 2 Bedroom Suite but larger again)
"This is my favourite Hotel in Mammoth. The property has a modern feel, has been really well planned out and I especially enjoyed a drink or two in the bar after skiing. Another great design feature is the elevator that takes you straight up to the Gondola from the ski room. "
The prices above are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Studio Suite (RO), economy flights with British Airways from London Heathrow direct to Los Angeles and self-drive intermediate SUV (with Gold option coverage). The prices displayed are strictly for guide purposes only. Prices reflect all current relevant offers and may be subject to restrictions on dates, durations, availability and room types. Prices include all taxes.