The Residence La Ferme du Val Claret offers spacious apartments which have a welcoming Savoyard charm. Conveniently located by the slopes in front of the Tichot ski lift, the centre of Val Claret is just 200m away offering shops, restaurants and bars. After an active day on the mountain you can relax in the residence lounge with a newspaper, or use the spa centre at the nearby CGH Residence Le Nevada (400m away and at no additional charge) with its indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and fitness room.
- Beds made on arrival (except sofa beds)
- End of week cleaning (except kitchen area)
- Ski lockers
- Access to leisure facilities at the nearby Residence Le Nevada
- WiFi for one device
- Cots and highchairs available on request (linen not provided for cots)
- Underground car park (1.90m max)
- Bakery delivery service
- Spa and beauty treatments at the nearby Residence Le Nevada
- Laundry service
- Bathrobe rental
Local tax and refundable deposit payable in resort.
Please note that for use of the swimming pool at the Residence Le Nevada, anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and Bermuda shorts are not permitted.
Room Types & Amenities
Apartments at Residence La Ferme du Val Claret all feature:
- Fully equipped kitchen with 4-ring ceramic hob, multifunction oven, extractor fan, refrigerator, dishwasher, kettle, coffee maker and toaster
- Bathroom with heated towel rail, hairdryer, WC
- Living room with sofa bed to sleep two, TV and telephone
1 bedroom (2/4): (35–45m2):
One twin bedroom.
2 bedroom (4/6): (50–65m2):
One twin bedroom and one double bedroom. Some apartments are split level.
2 bedroom plus cabin (6/8): (70m2):
One twin bedroom, one double bedroom and one cabin room with bunk beds (only suitable for children aged 6-14yrs). Additional shower room and WC.
3 bedroom (6/8): (70–75m2):
Two twin bedrooms and one double bedroom. Additional shower room and WC. Some apartments are split level.
"These apartments are ideal if you're looking for traditional style Savoyard charm, and easy access to the slopes means you can make the most of your time exploring the fantastic Tignes-Val d'Isere ski area."
The prices above are per person based on 4 sharing a 2 bedroom (4/6) apartment on a self-catering basis, BA flights from London Heathrow to Geneva and private return transfers.
The prices above are per person based on 4 sharing a 2 bedroom (4/6) apartment on a self-catering basis and include a return Eurotunnel crossing with Flexiplus
The prices displayed are a guide only. Prices reflect all relevant offers and may be subject to restrictions on dates, durations and room types.