The Gravity Haus Vail is something fresh, new and different for Vail Village. Formerly the Vail Mountain Lodge, the Gravity Haus Vail has been completely re-modelled and renovated to bring cutting-edge design and a funky, fresh, community-style feel to lodging in Vail Village. It has a great central location about 5 to 10 minutes walk from Gondola One at the base of Vail Mountain.
Currently with 22 distinctively designed rooms offering a variety of flexible room layouts and bedding styles to suit single travellers, couples and small groups of friends or family alike, the hotel also features a fully-equipped fitness centre, a co-working area plus a great restaurant, bar and coffee café. The hotel also offers a few traditional hotel rooms and some 2 and 3 bedroom condos.
- Dryland Fitness & Spa > a fully-equipped fitness centre with fitness and yoga classes
- Hot-tub, sauna, steam room
- State-of-the-art co-working space
- Slope Room > an Alpine bistro restaurant and bar
- Unravel Coffee > coffee café
- Ski lockers
Room Types & Amenities
Rooms are all uniquely designed. All units feature a mini-fridge, satellite TV, EO Essential Oils bathroom amenities, tech-desk, tea+coffee with kettle, safe, robes, yoga-mat and great storage for the modern ski traveller. There are 22 units and four new room designs, plus a couple of more traditionally styled rooms.
- Essential Oils bathroom products
- Coffee & tea with kettle
Room Types Available:
- Slopeside Room = 1 king bed + single sofabed / 433 sqft
- Powder Hound Room = 1 king bed / 295 sqft
- Switchback Room = 2 bedroom/2 bathroom room featuring first bedroom with 1 king bed and second bedroom with 2 sets of bunks / 638 sqft
- Catwalk Room = a double family bunk room featuring 2 king beds both with single bunk above / 489 sqft
- Old School Double Queen Room = traditional hotel room with 2 queen beds / 400 sqft
- Old School King Room = traditional hotel room with 1 king bed / 400 sqft
- 2 Bedroom Condo (variety of bedding configurations)
- 3 Bedroom Condo (variety of bedding configurations)
"Gravity Haus Vail brings a fresh new style of lodging to Vail Village. Designed with the modern ski traveller in mind, the hotel offers a similar funky mountain community vibe to its sister hotel in Breckenridge."
The prices above are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Slopeside Room (RO), economy flights with United Airlines from London Heathrow direct to Denver and airport to resort transfers. The prices displayed are strictly for guide purposes only. Prices reflect all current relevant offers and may be subject to restrictions on dates, durations, availability and room types. Prices include all taxes.