The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek is one of the world’s top hotels in one of the best ski resort locations – literally ski to and from your front door. The hotel is superbly located facing the mountain, right next to the ski school meeting point, the main lifts and the ski slopes.
The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek is a full-service luxury 5-star hotel with outstanding amenities, including a huge spa boasting every type of treatment and fantastic leisure facilities, including an outdoor heated pool and five whirlpools. The service at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek is outstanding and the rooms and public areas exude an understated elegance and mountain style. The hotel has a wide choice of restaurants and a lively après-ski bar and of course the delights of Beaver Creek Village are right on your doorstep – the ice rink is literally at the hotel back door!
The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek is one of our favourite ski hotels in the best location in one of the world's best ski resorts.
- 24 hour room service
- Daily breakfast included (2 guests per room/night)
- Complimentary newspapers
- Complimentary WiFi
- Exhale Spa with fitness centre
- 5 whirlpools
- Heated outdoor pool
- 8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill
- Brass Bear Bar
- Fall-Line Epicurean Market
Room Types & Amenities
Rooms are tastefully appointed and include Hyatt Grand beds, Le Labo toiletries, robes & slippers, flat screen 55" HDTV, complimentary WiFi, mini-fridge and daily turndown service. Views vary per room category and some room types have balconies.
- Hyatt Grand beds
- Ultra-soft linens and down duvets
- Luxury bathroom products
- Sitting area with work desk
- Complimentary WiFi
Room Types Available:
- Standard View Room: 1 King or 2 Doubles or 2 Queens. Overlooks hotel grounds.
- Village/Slope View Room: 1 King or 2 Doubles or 2 Queens. Overlooks ski area and ice rink.
- Mountain View Room: 1 King or 2 Doubles or 2 Queens. Overlooks ski slopes.
- Pure Room: 1 King or 2 Doubles. Allergy-friendly facilities.
- Suites: 23 different suites to choose from!
"The Exhale Spa was voted one of the top 10 Spas in America by USA Today last year and it soundly deserves that credit. In a crowded marketplace they have managed to create a spa so serene and peaceful that you'll want to luxuriate there all day..."
The prices above are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Standard Room (RO), economy flights with United Airlines from London Heathrow direct to Denver and airport to resort transfers. The prices displayed are strictly for guide purposes only. Prices reflect all current relevant offers and may be subject to restrictions on dates, durations, availability and room types. Prices include all taxes.