Prime location, first-class facilities and unrivalled service are the hallmarks of this magnificent hotel. The Fairmont Chateau Whistler has a wonderfully relaxed feel for such an amazing 5-star property. You'll love the outstanding quality, attention to detail and instant access to world-class skiing and snowboarding.
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler is a fabulous luxury ski hotel in a perfect slopeside position. Everything a luxury ski hotel should be, it offers superb accommodation, fantastic facilities, an extensive Health Club and the relaxing Vida Spa. Positioned at the base of Blackcomb Mountain next to the Blackcomb Gondola, it is only a few minutes’ walk from Whistler Village - or you can opt to take the free shuttle from right outside the door.
Guests can enjoy a wealth of facilities including The Mallard Lounge, great for an après-ski drink, The Wildflower, a superb fine dining restaurant (open for breakfast and dinner) and Portobello Market, a great choice for grabbing a quick deli-style snack between ski runs. Enjoy alpine cuisine at The Chalet (evenings) or fine dining at The Grill Room. Leisure facilities include a superb indoor/outdoor pool, three outdoor hot tubs, a lap pool with underwater music and a well equipped gym, just in case you still have some energy left after a day on the slopes. There is also a ski valet and full-service ski rental shop, plus a selection of boutique shops.
Fairmont Gold is available at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler. Please ask one of our Ski Specialists for further details.
- Free in resort shuttle
- Complimentary ski storage
- Complimentary ski valet
- WiFi access
- Laundry facilities
- Restaurants: The Wildflower, The Grill Room, The Chalet
- The Mallard Lounge & Terrace
- Portobello Market & Fresh Bakery
- Outdoor lap pool with underwater music
- Indoor/Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Indoor and outdoor whirlpools
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Vida Spa
- State of the art exercise equipment
Room Types & Amenities
Rooms and suites at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler have been recently renovated and enhanced with a new look. The results are stunning. The new Fairmont Gold product and associated enlarged lounge is simply exquisite. Expect a luxurious alpine feel throughout the whole hotel.
- Luxury bathroom products
- Down filled duvets
- Fluffy bathrobes
- In-room safe
Room Types Available:
- Fairmont Room: 1 King or 2 Queen beds
- Deluxe View Room: 1 King or 2 Queen beds. Valley view
- Deluxe Slopeside Room: 1 King or 2 Queen beds. Slopeside view.
- Junior Suite Valley View: 1 King bed + parlour area with sofabed. Valley view.
- Alpine Suite: 1 King bed + fireplace. Top floor. Mountain view.
- 1 Bedroom Valley View Suite: separate bedroom with 1 King bed connected to a spacious parlour with sofabed. 2 Bathrooms. Rainbow Mountain view.
- 1 Bedroom Slopeside View Suite Queens : separate bedroom with 2 Queen beds connected to a spacious parlour with sofabed. 2 Bathrooms. Whistler Mountain view.
- 1 Bedroom Mountain View Suite: separate bedroom with 1 King bed connected to a spacious parlour with sofabed. 2 Bathrooms. Blackcomb Mountain view.
- 2 Bedroom Junior Suite: 2 separate bedrooms with 1 King bed + 2 Queen beds connected to a spacious parlour with sofabed. 2 Bathrooms. Chef's Garden or Woodland Terrace view.
- 2 Bedroom Valley Suite: a Fairmont King bed room connected by a large parlour to another Fairmont room with 2 Queen beds plus 3 bathrooms. Rainbow Mountain view.
- 2 Bedroom Slopeside View Suite: a Luxury 1 Bedroom Suite with adjoining room. 3 Bathrooms. Blackcomb or Rainbow Mountain view.
- Fairmont GOLD: Fairmont Gold Rooms, Junior Suites, 1 and 2 Bedroom Suites, Premier/Executive/Penthouse Suites also available. Please ask our Ski Specialists for more details on Fairmont Gold.
All images courtesy of Fairmont Chateau Whistler.
"The Fairmont Chateau Whistler is perhaps the best overall ski hotel in our whole North American programme. Ski-in/ski-out luxury with some amazing facilities, and right beside the 10 passenger Blackcomb Gondola."
The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Fairmont Room (RO), economy flights with British Airways from London Heathrow direct to Vancouver and shared airport to resort transfers. The prices displayed are strictly for guide purposes only. Prices reflect all current relevant offers and may be subject to restrictions on dates, durations, availability and room types. Prices include all taxes.
Recent reviews of Fairmont Chateau Whistler
High standards here in the F&B and housekeeping depts. Enjoyed the Gold Room very much. Experience guides are excellent and provide a varied programme.
Great customer service and very helpful staff. As we were there over Christmas, we received gifts outside our rooms, and a stocking on Christmas morning. We did not expect any of this so it was a real treat and felt like they'd gone the extra mile.