The fabulous Fairmont Tremblant provides guests with a luxury Quebecois experience whilst retaining a relaxed atmosphere throughout the hotel.
Located at the edge of the Tremblant slopes, guests at the Fairmont Tremblant are about a minute's ski down to the main base area, or two to three minutes by foot, where they will find the ski school and main lifts.
Facilities at this luxury ski hotel include an indoor/outdoor pool, hot tubs and the fantastic Spa de Tremblant, as well as the wonderful new Choux Gras restaurant which serves up mouth-watering delights. Le Comptoir is the hotel's main restaurant offering a casual family ambience and re-vamped buffet-style service, and the Axe Lounge Bar, now offers tapas and comfort food plus an extensive wine list. The hotel has completed a multi-million dollar renovation to its public areas and restaurants. The main lobby has been completely transformed to enhance and revitalise Fairmont Tremblant's guest arrival (and departure) experience. In addition the hotel also now offers a small casual self-serve cafe - the Ricochet Cafe.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Steam bath
- Exercise room
- Spa de Tremblant
- Choux Gras and Le Comptoir restaurants
- Axe Lounge Bar
- Ricochet Cafe
- Complimentary WiFi in all public areas
- Gift shops
Room Types & Amenities
The Fairmont Tremblant is the resort's marquee property and features 314 rooms, including 62 suites. Rooms are all very well-appointed and all come with the usual luxury Fairmont amenities.
- Coffee maker and kettle
- Luxury bathroom products
- Mini Fridge
- Some units with kitchens
Room Types Available:
- Fairmont Room: 1 King or 2 Double beds. 334–400 sqft. View is not guaranteed
- Fairmont View Room: 1 King or 1 Queen bed. 283–357 sqft. Views of village and the mountain
- Junior Suite: King bed & sofa bed. 430 sqft. Slopeside view.Open-plan.
- 1 Bedroom Queen Suite: fully private bedroom with 1 Queen bed. Separate sitting area with double sofa bed. 390–415 sqft
- 1 Bedroom Queen Condo with Kitchen: same as above but with kitchen
- Fairmont GOLD level is currently not open during the winter.
All images courtesy of Fairmont Tremblant.
"Fairmont Tremblant offers luxury, seclusion and convenience right at the base of the slopes. Expect exemplary service, great food, lively apres-ski and a fantastic range of accommodation from hotel rooms to suites with kitchen facilities!"
The prices above are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Fairmont Room (2 Doubles) (RO), economy flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow direct to Montreal (including FREE ski carriage) and private airport to resort transfers. The prices displayed are strictly for guide purposes only. Prices reflect all current relevant offers and may be subject to restrictions on dates, durations, availability and room types. Prices include all taxes.