The Sun Peaks Grand has the location and all the amenities on hand to make your ski holiday a huge success. This stunning full-service luxury hotel is situated in a prime ski-in/ski-out position, just a few metres from the lifts and snow school check-in. The hotel boasts the best-equipped fitness centre in Sun Peaks with an excellent heated pool, whirlpools, steam room, sauna and massage rooms.
Facilities for families have been well thought out – there’s a special childrens’ menu in the restaurant and all kids aged two years and under eat free when accompanied by a paying adult. The hotel has an excellent Children’s Creative Centre for kids aged 4 to 12 years, with a games room, toys and books all available.
- Fitness centre
- Heated outdoor pool
- Hot tubs
- Steam room
- Creative Centre for kids 4-12 years
- Games Room
- Lounge & patio
- Lively sports bar
- Choice of retail outlets
- Complimentary WiFi
- Parking (self or valet, charged locally)
Room Types & Amenities
The rooms at the Sun Peaks Grand are beautifully designed and some have superb mountain views, whilst other come with kitchen facilities. Summit Rooms all include daily breakfast at Mantles Restaurant. The adjoining Residences at the Sun Peaks Grand are a luxury development offering spacious, well-designed condos. The 41 stunning condos offer exquisitely decorated, spacious one and two bedroom fully equipped luxury units. All guests staying in the Residences have full access and privileges to all hotel amenities.
Hotel & Residence Amenities:
- Coffee maker
- Kitchenette (selected room types)
- Fully equipped kitchen and lounge (Residences only)
Room types available:
- Deluxe Room: 1 King or 2 Double beds
- Mountainview Room: 1 King or 2 Double beds, mountain view
- Balcony Room: 1 King or 2 Double beds, balcony
- Balcony View Room: 1 King or 2 Double beds, balcony, mountain view
- Junior Suite: 2 Double beds (NO kitchen)
- 1 Bedroom Suite (Hotel), (NO kitchen)
- Kitchenette: 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds, plus galley kitchen with 2 burners, microwave, dishwasher & sink
- 2 Bedroom Suite (Hotel), (NO kitchen)
- Summit Room (B&B): 1 King bed, mountain view, upgraded amenities (2 person maximum room occupancy)
- Summit Balcony Room (B&B): 1 King bed, mountain view, upgraded amenities (2 person maximum room occupancy), Balcony
- Summit Balcony View Room (B&B): 1 King bed, mountain view, upgraded amenities (2 person maximum room occupancy), Balcony + View
- 1 Bedroom Residence: separate bedroom (bedding varies), sofabed in lounge, fully equipped kitchen, dining area, bathroom with bath and separate shower
- 1 Bedroom Residence + Den: separate bedroom (bedding varies), sofabed in lounge, sofabed in den, fully equipped kitchen, dining area, bathroom with bath and separate shower
- 2 Bedroom Residence: 2 separate bedrooms (2 King + 2 Twins), sofabed in lounge, fully equipped kitchen, dining area, 2 bathroom with bath and separate shower
"This is definitely Sun Peak's best property, and one of the very best ski hotels in our entire programme! It has the prime slopeside spot right in the heart of the village, great facilities and a really nice ambience. You will not be disappointed!"
The prices above are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Deluxe Hotel Room (RO), economy flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow indirect to Kamloops (including FREE ski carriage) and shared airport to resort transfers. The prices displayed are strictly for guide purposes only. Prices reflect all current relevant offers and may be subject to restrictions on dates, durations, availability and room types. Prices include all taxes.