Breathtakingly situated on the shores of the pristine Lake Louise, the luxury Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is one of the very few hotels that can be described as iconic. Impressive in every sense, the hotel blends history with modern energy to create a unique resort experience - truly one of the world's great hotels. It's all about the view!
Located only minutes away from the Lake Louise ski slopes on the regular free shuttle, the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise has all the amenities that you would expect from a world-class hotel. Guests can enjoy dining in one of the 8 on-site restaurants or relax in the full service Health Club or unwind with a treatment at The Spa. A twin centre ski holiday with the nearby Fairmont Banff Springs is a perfect way to explore all that Alberta has to offer - the two hotels are only 40 miles apart. Fairmont Gold is available at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
Please note that the hotel will be undergoing major renovation work starting mid-September 2023 - there will be ongoing construction activity throughout the winter (2023-24) whilst work continues to upgrade room inventory and to create a brand-new Spa and Wellness Centre. Please ask one of our Ski Specialists for further details.
- Restaurants & lounges
- 24 hour deli
- Indoor pool, hot tub, steam room (currently subject to renovations, and associated closure)
- Fitness centre
- Complimentary shuttle to Lake Louise ski area
- Gift Shop
- Laundry services
- Ski storage
- Guided Mountain Heritage programmes
Room Types & Amenities
All rooms and suites are exquisitely furnished and include all the modern essentials – all ‘Lakeview’ rooms overlook the postcard-perfect Lake Louise and majestic Victoria Glacier. If ever there was a ‘must-have’ room upgrade, then this has to be the one to go for. Deluxe Lakeview rooms are the only room category to connect, and we can guarantee this ‘connection’ for a small fee.
- Alarm clock/radio
- Coffee maker and kettle
- Luxury bathroom products
Room Types Available:
- Fairmont Room: 1 King bed, or 1 Queen bed, or 2 Queen beds, or two Twin beds. 230 sq. ft. Overlooking Chateau grounds and hillside.
- Fairmont Lakeview: 1 King bed, or 2 Queen beds. 230 sq. ft. Facing Lake Louise.
- Deluxe Room: 1 King bed,
- Deluxe Lakeview or Deluxe Mount Temple Room: 1 King or 2 Queen beds. 370 sq. ft. Facing Lake Louise, Mount Temple or overlooking Chateau grounds and hillside.
- Junior Suite: King bed and a one- person sofa bed or two Queen beds. 420 sq. ft. Overlooking Chateau grounds and hillside.
- Junior Suite Lakeview: King bed and a one-person sofa bed. 420 sq. ft. Facing Lake Louise.
- 1 Bedroom Suite Lakeview or Mountainview: King bed and a sofa bed, living area + fireplace. 700 sq. ft. Facing Lake Louise or overlooking Chateau grounds and hillside.
- 2 Bedroom Suite Lakeview or Mountainview: One room with a King bed and the other with one King or two twins, and a sofa bed. 900 sq. ft. Overlooking Lake Louise or Chateau grounds and hillside.
- Fairmont Gold Room: 1 King bed. 215 sq. ft.
- Fairmont Gold Room Lakeview: 1 king or 2 queen beds. 215 sq ft. Lakeview.
- Fairmont Gold Junior Suite: King bed and single sofabed or two queens. 350 sq. ft.
- Fairmont Gold Junior Suite Lakeview: 1 king bed. 480 sq ft. Lakeview.
- Fairmont Gold 1 Bedroom Suite: King bed and double sofabed. 700 sq. ft.
- Fairmont Gold 2 Bedroom Lakeview.
- Whitehorn, Fairview, Tom Wilson, Glacier, Belvedere and Marquis de Lorne Suites
All images courtesy of Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
"As soon as you approach the incredible Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and you get the first glimpse of the lake and its Rocky Mountain backdrop you know you've 'arrived'. This truly is a magnificent hotel! "
The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Fairmont Room (RO), economy flights with WestJet from London Heathrow direct to Calgary (including FREE ski carriage) and shared airport to resort transfers. The prices displayed are strictly for guide purposes only. Prices reflect all current relevant offers and may be subject to restrictions on dates, durations, availability and room types. Prices include all taxes.