The fabulous Moose Hotel & Suites is located on Banff Avenue right beside the Banff Ptarmigan Inn, and features 174 guest rooms focusing on a 'mountain elegance' design with a combination of spacious one and two bedroom suites and hotel rooms.
Guests can enjoy a range of on-site amenities at the Moose, with access to the Meadow Spa & Pools with 10 treatment rooms, private outdoor hot pool, a bright indoor pool and two rooftop hot pools with spectacular views of the Canadian Rockies. The hotel also has its own Pacini Italian Restaurant & Bar, serving Italian food with unique and authentic flavours accompanied by a warm and friendly ambiance. The bar is a lovely space to sit and relax and catch up on the day's ski adventures. The heart of downtown Banff is a short walk away, and the free ski bus picks up next door giving you easy access to the three ski mountains in Banff & Lake Louise.
The Moose Hotel & Suites offers complimentary WiFi and free parking.
- Pacini Italian Restaurant & Bar
- Full service spa
- Indoor pool
- Rooftop hot pools
- Complimentary WiFi
- Free parking
Room Types & Amenities
The Moose rooms and suites are furnished with warm, rich, natural materials. All Suites feature a lounge with gas fireplace, a basic kitchenette including a microwave + mini-fridge + sink, and bathroom with shower. The Rooftop 2 Bedroom Suites have an additional bathroom with bathtub. The living room area in the 1 and 2 Bedroom Rooftop Suites features an additional sofabed. Some rooms and suites are accessible through outside corridors only.
- Flat screen TV
- Deluxe shower
- Coffee maker and tea kettle
- Mini fridge
- Patio or balcony
Unit Types Available:
- Superior Hotel Room: 1 King or 2 Queen beds, shower only (no bathtub).
- Superior 1 Bedroom Suite: 1 King or 2 Queen beds, living room with gas fireplace, basic kitchenette, balcony, shower only (no bathtub).
- Rooftop 1 Bedroom Suite: 1 King bed, living room with gas fireplace and sofabed, basic kitchenette, balcony, shower only (no bathtub).
- Rooftop 2 Bedroom Suite: two separate bedrooms featuring 1 King and 2 Queen beds, living room with gas fireplace and sofabed, basic kitchenette, balcony, 2 bathrooms featuring one with shower only and the other with bathtub only.
"As soon as you walk into the huge over-sized lobby at the Moose Hotel & Suites you'll feel right at home. The property has a really nice vibe, and some nicely thought-out features like the amazing rooftop hot tubs. The view from here at the end of the ski day is legendary!"
The prices above are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Superior Room 2 Queens (RO), economy flights with WestJet from London Heathrow direct to Calgary (including FREE ski carriage) and shared airport to resort transfers. The prices displayed are strictly for guide purposes only. Prices reflect all current relevant offers and may be subject to restrictions on dates, durations, availability and room types. Prices include all taxes.