Cahilty Hotel & Suites is located in a superb ski-in/ski-out position in the heart of the village close to a variety of restaurants and shops, just opposite the Sun Peaks Grand. The hotel offers spacious and well appointed rooms, which can be combined in a number of ways to make the perfect set up for your party.
Guests can enjoy a number of amenities including indoor & outdoor hot tubs, sauna, and the Cahilty Creek Kitchen and Tap Room which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serves some great Canadian fare.
- Hot tubs
- Exercise room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Free ski storage
Room Types & Amenities
The accommodation on offer at the Cahilty Hotel is incredibly varied, from Hotel rooms to 3 Bedroom suites. Some have mountain views, some have kitchen facilities (as described below). Some units connect - please ask one of our ski specialists at time of enquiry, as we'll be able to quote on a room type or combination that works for your specific needs.
- 'Kitchenette' = small fridge + coffeemaker + kettle + toaster + electric frying pan + slow cooker + microwave
- 'Full Kitchen' = large fridge + cooker + oven + dishwasher + microwave + toaster + kettle + coffeemaker (selected units)
Room Types Available:
- Hotel Room: 2 Queen beds
- Studio Kitchenette: 1 double sofa bed and a Queen Murphy bed and kitchenette
- Studio Full Kitchen: 1 Queen Murphy bed or queen bed and full kitchen
- Loft Studio Full Kitchen: 1 king bed or tri-bunk upstairs, double sofa bed and full kitchen
- Grand Studio Full Kitchen: 1 Queen Murphy bed or 1 Queen bed or 1 King bed, a double sofa bed, fireplace and full kitchen
- Grand Loft Full Kitchen: 1 Queen Murphy bed or 1 Queen bed or 1 King bed, a sofa bed, fireplace and full kitchen
- Family Suite: Hotel room connected to a Studio Full Kitchen
- 1 Bedroom: 1 Queen bed + 1 Queen Murphy bed, sofa bed, fireplace and full kitchen
- 2 Bedroom: 1 King & 2 Twins & Queen sofa bed, 2 bathrooms & full kitchen & fireplace
- 1 Bedroom Loft
- 2 Bedroom Loft
- 3 Bedroom Suite
"The Cahilty Hotel is a fabulous slopeside lodge with great facilities and a genuine warm Canadian welcome!"
The prices above are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Hotel Room (RO), economy flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow indirect to Kamloops (including FREE ski carriage) and shared airport to resort transfers. The prices displayed are strictly for guide purposes only. Prices reflect all current relevant offers and may be subject to restrictions on dates, durations, availability and room types. Prices include all taxes.