The beautiful Grand Hyatt Vail is one of the resort's best luxury hotels. It has a quiet and exclusive location on the edge of Gore Creek, at the foot of Vail Mountain. Guest rooms are furnished with regional materials and decor inspired by the hotel's surroundings as well as influences of the Alps, where Vail's history begins.
Offering guests the ultimate escape, the Grand Hyatt is an ideal choice for those who want to experience Vail's world class skiing whilst having an abundance of facilities on hand to help them unwind. On-site facilities include a fabulous spa with 10 treatment rooms, access to the Aria athletic club, and an amazing infinity pool overlooking Gore Creek, plus three hot tubs. There is also a great bar and the Grand Hyatt's signature creekside restaurant - Gessner. The hotel is ski-in/ski-out to Chair 20 in Lionshead - this is a blue graded trail - making the Grand Hyatt both convenient and secluded. The hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle to the slopes of Lionshead and Vail Village.
All guests staying at the Grand Hyatt receive complimentary daily breakfast .
- Ski valet & concierge service
- Access to Aria Athletic Club & Spa
- Outdoor heated infinity pool overlooking Gore Creek
- Gessner Restaurant
- Fireside lounge for apres-ski food, drink and music
- Gore Creek Market - grab'n'go cafe
- Ski storage and rental shop
- Resort shuttle
- Complimentary WiFi
- Daily complimentary breakfast
Room Types & Amenities
The 285 renovated guest rooms are furnished in a contemporary style, inspired by the spirit of Vail and its European heritage. Rooms feature marble bathrooms with soaker bath tub or shower. Rooms can interconnect within category - ie: a Mountain View King will connect to a Mountain View 2 Queen Room.
- 42" flat screen TV
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee and tea
- Complimentary WiFi
Room Types Available
- King Room: 350 sqft - 1 King bed. Courtyard view.
- 2 Queen Room: 350 sqft - 2 Queen beds. Courtyard view.
- Mountain View King Room: 350 sqft - 1 King bed. Mountain view.
- Mountain View 2 Queen Room: 350 sqft - 2 Queen beds. Mountain view.
- Deluxe Mountain View King Room: 450 sqft - 1 King bed. Mountain View
- Deluxe Mountain View 2 Queen Room: 450 sqft - 2 Queen beds. Mountain view.
- Grand Suite King: 460-700 sqft - 1 King bed + Queen sofabed
"The Grand Hyatt Vail is tucked away at the bottom of Chair 20 just a couple of minutes from Vail's Lionshead ski base. This is a fantastic location for those who want things a bit quieter without compromising on location or luxury."
The prices above are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a King Room (B&B), economy flights with United Airlines from London Heathrow direct to Denver and airport to resort transfers. The prices displayed are strictly for guide purposes only. Prices reflect all current relevant offers and may be subject to restrictions on dates, durations, availability and room types. Prices include all taxes.