The unique Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge provides the ultimate escape into the Canadian wilderness, yet it's only a short 30 minutes from the fantastic Marmot Basin ski area. Most of the accommodation is in cabins set throughout the grounds around the shore of Lac Beauvert. Expect to meet wildlife roaming through the hotel grounds during your stay.
When staying at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, guests will enjoy an extensive range of facilities including ice skating on Lac Beauvert, an outdoor heated pool & hot tubs, cross country skiing, a wide choice of bars and restaurants and a 10,000 sqft spa.
The ski shuttle for Marmot Basin picks up at reception.
- Choice of restaurants
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Indoor hot tub
- Steam room
- Gift shops
- Ski storage
Room Types & Amenities
Guest rooms and suites are spread throughout the main lodge and in cedar chalets located around the shores of Lac Beauvert - all feature feather duvets, hairdryers, mini bar, bathrobes and coffee makers. In addition there's a selection of awesome private cabins, which are ideal for that special event and all come with butler service.
- Coffeemaker and kettle
- Luxury bathroom products
- Complimentary WiFi
Room Types Available:
- Fairmont Room: 1 King or 1 Queen, or 2 Twin beds. Located throughout the property on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th rows from the lake
- Fairmont Main Building Room: 1 Queen bed. Main building
- Fairmont Lakeview Room: 1 King or 1 Queen or 2 Double beds. Lakeview.
- Deluxe Room: 2 Double beds. Located throughout the property on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th rows from the lake
- Deluxe Main Building Room: 1 King or 2 Double beds. Main building
- Premier Deluxe Room: King bed + sitting area with sofabed, or 2 Double beds. Partial Lakeview.
- Junior Suite Fireplace: 1 King or 2 Double beds, plus fireplace and sofa bed.
- Junior Suite Lakeview: 1 King + sofa bed or 2 Double beds, lakeview.
- Main Building Suite: 1 King + sofabed.
- Lakefront Suite: 1 King or 2 Double beds, plus sofa bed, fireplace, balcony/terrace. Lakeview.
- Whistler Cabin (2 bedrooms)
- Ridgeline Cabin (3 bedrooms)
- Viewpoint Cabin (3 bedrooms)
- Stanley Thompson Cabin (4 bedrooms)
- Gardeners Cottage (4 bedrooms)
- Point Cabin (5 bedrooms)
- Outlook Cabin (6 bedrooms)
- Milligan Manor (8 bedrooms)
All images courtesy of Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge.
"The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is one of the most unique properties in Canada. It blends genuine Rocky Mountain heritage with world class modern facilities. Expect something just a wee bit different here - you will not be disappointed!"
The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Fairmont Room (RO), economy flights with WestJet from London Heathrow direct to Calgary (including FREE ski carriage) and shared airport to resort transfers, as well as 1 night at the Calgary Marriott In-Terminal Hotel. (6 nights in Jasper / 9 nights in Jasper). The prices displayed are strictly for guide purposes only. Prices reflect all current relevant offers and may be subject to restrictions on dates, durations, availability and room types. Prices include all taxes.