The Westin Resort & Spa is a fabulous luxury hotel, located just steps away from the Whistler & Blackcomb gondolas. The Westin is a luxury spa hotel located in the heart of Whistler Village, close to Whistler's shops, restaurants, galleries, boutiques and après-ski activity.
Guests will be sure to receive very high standard of accommodation and first class service. All suites feature gas-burning fireplaces, perfect for relaxing beside after a day on the slopes. The spa offers a complete menu of treatments, services, activities and classes
The Westin has two restaurants to choose from. The Grill & Vine offers a modern twist on classic grilled food, with both traditional and local favourites and a wide selection of wines to enjoy, and the FireRock Lounge offers a selection of sharing plates and local favourites.
- 24 hour reception
- Complimentary ski valet
- Complimentary ski storage
- Complimentary WiFi
- Underground parking
- The Westin Health Club and the Spa at Whistler
- Hot tub
- Heated indoor/outdoor pool
Room Types & Amenities
All suites are extremely well furnished and all have a fireplace, an elegant bathroom, a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with dining area and a trademark Westin Heavenly Bed. The Deluxe Studio Suite is an open-plan suite featuring one king plus a sofa bed in the lounge area, or two Queen beds. The Deluxe Two Bedroom Suite is a Deluxe Studio Suite that connects to a 1 Bedroom Suite, and is the ideal set up for families.
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Complimentary WiFi
Room Types Available:
- Deluxe Studio Suite (standard bedding): King or Queen bed & Queen sofa bed. Approx. 400 sqft. Variety of views.
- Deluxe Studio Suite - Mountain View (standard bedding): King or Queen bed & Queen sofa bed. Approx. 400 sqft. Mountain view.
- Deluxe Studio Suite (premium bedding): 2 Queen beds. Approx 400 sqft. Variety of views.
- 1 Bedroom Suite: 1 Queen in separate bedroom + Queen sofa bed in lounge. Approx. 550 sqft. Variety of views.
- 1 Bedroom Suite - Mountain View: 1 Queen in separate bedroom + Queen sofa bed in lounge. Approx. 550 sqft. Mountain view.
- Deluxe 2 Bedroom Suite (standard bedding): a Deluxe Studio Suite (standard bedding) connected to a 1 Bedroom Suite. Approx. 950 sqft. Variety of views.
- Deluxe 2 Bedroom Suite - Mountain View (standard bedding): as above with mountain view
- Deluxe 2 Bedroom Suite (premium bedding): a Deluxe Studio Suite (premium bedding) connected to a 1 Bedroom Suite. Approx. 950 sqft. Variety of views.
- 2 Bedroom Village Suite: a Standard Hotel Room with 1 Queen bed that connects to a 1 Bedroom Suite. 800 sqft.
"Luxury and location are the hallmarks of the fantastic renovated Westin Resort & Spa. Set right at the base of Whistler mountain next to the gondola, the Westin has the perfect position with facilities to match!"
The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Deluxe Studio (Standard bedding) (RO), economy flights with British Airways from London Heathrow direct to Vancouver and shared airport to resort transfers. The prices displayed are strictly for guide purposes only. Prices reflect all current relevant offers and may be subject to restrictions on dates, durations, availability and room types. Prices include all taxes.