The Four Seasons Resort Whistler & Residences offers 5-star luxury in a relaxed and calm environment. Guests staying at this luxury ski hotel will be guaranteed to receive the very best in quality and service.
Located on Blackcomb Mountain, the hotel is a short 5 minute walk from the base of Blackcomb Mountain and the Blackcomb Gondola, where guests will find the Four Seasons Ski Concierge service. The Ski Concierge offers the ultimate convenience for guests exclusively staying at the Four Seasons. Free transportation operates between the hotel and the concierge at the Blackcomb Mountain base and upon arrival, guests are met with warm, dry equipment, which has been stored securely overnight. The only decision then is which mountain to ski and if the decision is Whistler, the shuttle will take guests on their way!
Facilities at the Four Seasons Resort Whistler & Residences are truly first class and include a stunning spa, outdoor pool, sauna and hot tubs. In terms of food and beverage, the Four Seasons has the fantastic Sidecut restaurant, which serves incredible steaks, and the equally impressive Braidwood Tavern which is perfect for some relaxed après after an energetic day on the mountain.
Images: (c) Christian Horan Photography; (c) Leila Kwok
- Sidecut restaurant
- Braidwood Tavern
- Complimentary ski shuttle
- Complimentary ski valet
- Ski Concierge
- Full service spa & health club with 15 treatment rooms
- Outdoor hot tubs
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness centre (24 hours)
- Valet and self-parking
- Laundry services
- Children's equipment on request - cots, highchairs, playpens
Room Types & Amenities
All rooms and suites offer living areas with gas fireplace, TV/CD/DVD, a private terrace or balcony and bathrooms with deep soaker bath and separate glass-walled showers. The Residences at the Four Seasons offers some of Canada's very best accommodation - these are all privately owned and are located in a separate building with facilities exclusive to Residence guests, but which also benefits from all the services of the adjacent hotel.
- Same day worldwide newspapers
- Down duvets & pillows
- Plasma/LCD TV
- In-room dining
- In-room safe
- Tea/coffee maker
- Thick terry bathrobes
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Complimentary WiFi
Room Types Available:
- Resort King Room: King bed. 520 sqft.
- Superior King Room: King bed. 550 sqft. Courtyard, forest or mountain view
- Deluxe King Room: King bed, Queen sofa bed. 550 sqft. Surrounding mountains or courtyard view
- Premier King Room: King bed, Queen sofa bed. 550 sqft. Best available views of the surrounding mountains
- Four Seasons Executive Suite: King bed, Queen sofa bed. 800 sqft. Courtyard or view of surrounding mountains
- Four Seasons Deluxe Executive Suite: King bed, Queen sofa bed. 800 sqft. Surrounding mountain view
- Interconnecting Deluxe 2 Bedroom: Deluxe King Room (King bed+sofa bed) connected to a Deluxe Room (2 twin beds+sofa bed)
- 1 Bedroom Premier Suite: King bed. 1726 sqft. Premium views of the surrounding mountains
- 2 Bedroom Four Seasons Executive Suite: 2 King beds, Queen sofa bed. 1280 sqft
- 2 Bedroom Den Townhouse: 2 King beds, sofa bed. 1825 sqft. Expansive views of the surrounding mountains
- 2 Bedroom Premier Suite
- 2 Bedroom Panorama Suite
- 2 Bedroom Residences
- 3 Bedroom Residences
- 3 Bedroom Den Residences
- 4 Bedroom Den Residences
"The Four Seasons Resort is perhaps the finest 5-star luxury hotel in Whistler. It has a nice intimate feel and an attention to detail like no other. Expect a quiet location, exemplary service and world-class accommodation!"
The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Resort King Room (RO), economy flights with British Airways from London Heathrow direct to Vancouver and shared airport to resort transfers. The prices displayed are strictly for guide purposes only. Prices reflect all current relevant offers and may be subject to restrictions on dates, durations, availability and room types. Prices include all taxes.