The Hilton Whistler Resort is a superb hotel, located adjacent to the Whistler gondola and steps from the Blackcomb gondola. You could almost roll out of bed onto the slopes in the morning!
The property has been recently refurbished and upgraded throughout, providing very high quality accommodation with excellent facilities. You can indulge yourself with a massage at the Taman Sari Spa or relax and unwind in the outdoor pool and hot tubs. A visit to the Cinnamon Bear Grille is a must for any visit to Whistler, serving excellent West Coast cuisine and a perfect follow up to some après-ski drinks at the Cinnamon Bear Bar – a great meeting place with its big screen TV, pool table and welcoming open fire.
- Resort shuttle
- Concierge desk
- Laundry services
- Ski storage
- Room service
- Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa
- Outdoor & indoor hot tub
- Outdoor pool
- 24 hour fitness centre
Room Types & Amenities
The rooms are large and spacious, and all beautifully decorated. All units feature TV with pay-per-view movies and video games, minibar, coffee maker and full bathroom. Studios have a kitchenette, and Premier Studios and all larger suites have fully equipped kitchens and fireplaces. This is a super hotel for families, as many of the room types connect – Hilton Rooms connect to Studios and Premier Studios and 1 Bedroom Suites.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Coffee maker
- Luxurious deep soaker tubs (select rooms)
- Down filled duvets
- Fluffy bathrobes
Room Types Available:
- Hilton Room: King bed or two Queen or two double size beds. 325 to 550 sq. ft
- Studio: open plan King or Queen bed. 343 to 417 sq. ft
- Signature Spa Suite: King bed, 2 person jetted bathtub, private balcony. 540 sq. ft
- Premier Studio: open plan King bed and Queen sized sofa bed. 600 sq. ft
- Hilton Family 1 Bedroom Combo Unit: A Hilton room connected to a Premier Studio
- Junior Family Combo: a Hilton Room connected to a Studio
- Glacier 1 Bedroom Suite: King bed or 2 Queen beds and Queen sized sofa bed. 710 to 817 sq. ft
- Alpine 2 Bedroom Suite: King bed, Queen bed and Queen sized sofa bed. 1200 sq. ft
"Families looking for guaranteed interconnecting rooms should focus in on the Hilton Family 1 Bedroom Combo unit which is a Hilton Room connected to a Premier Studio, giving you the space and flexibility you need for a successful family ski holiday!"
The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Studio (RO), economy flights with British Airways from London Heathrow direct to Vancouver and shared airport to resort transfers. The prices displayed are strictly for guide purposes only. Prices reflect all current relevant offers and may be subject to restrictions on dates, durations, availability and room types. Prices include all taxes.